Sunday, June 28, 2009

.::. Lazy Sunday .::.

The boy brought me to Botanic Gardens this Sunday. It's nice, but I can't comprehend why he wants to bring me there at 1pm in the afternoon when it was so hot and did not prepare any mats or picnic basket! *sigh I guess...not many guys will be so thoughtful and put in that much effort, especially so since we've been together for too long.

It was actually quite hot, though there are plenty of shades and not as bad since it got cloudy around 3pm. Chinook is a scaredy dog! When we got out of the car, the car parking beside us started the engine as they were leaving. And guess what??!! To my horror Chinook went under our car and went all the way in, refusing to move!! I was so embarrassed since the wife and daughter was standing there, waiting for me to get out so that they can get into their car. *sigh!!! Joey had to come over and pull him out forcefully and scoop him up. Goodness! If there weren't people waiting there, I might have found it amusing and took a picture of him trying to hide under the car.

I told him, next time, when we get married, I want to bring Chinook out for a walk every Sunday morning. Then we can have brunch and bathe Chinook before having a nap. Such a great way to spend Sundays!



Since he was a puppy, this has been his pose whenever he rides the car. Damn kaypoh looking out of the window when he's damn scared of cars and all things with wheels and let out weird sounds.



Daddy brought him out on an adventure today...to the...botanical gardens. At 1pm somemore. And it was apparent that it's damn hot.



Once he reached there, his toungue never found its way back into his mouth.



Very seldom do I get so many pictures of him with his toungue stucked out...

No comments:

Post a Comment