Tuesday, July 28, 2009

.::. Play-time .::.

He brought me to watch a play by Wildrice production the week before. It's been some time since we went out on a date!



It's a play about the Singapore army. It was funny, touching, but has lots of vulgarities. I didn't know that it was against the law to mastabate in the army! Nor did I know that they had to chant those stuff before the water parade. I enjoyed the second half more and was really touched by the ties the guys form inside. My heart went out to those who lost their other half while in there too. It was a really fun and informative play, worth the price for an evening's entertainment.

The only thing I don't understand is...why are those officers so vulgar??! I don't see a need to keep scolding those obscene hokkien words every single sentence and putting the soldiers down. Aren't we a civilised society already?



Us. It was actually our 54th month anniversary that day. =)



Inside the theatre...



The boy. I think I'll miss him lots when I leave for Sweden.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment