Thursday, August 20, 2009

.::. Staying in Sweden .::.



Here's the building I'm staying at.



My cozy little room. The wardrobe is behind the table.



And these are the stuff I've been eating. I usually cook and eat it for lunch and dinner. Chicken soup with brocoli and carrots. Damn healthy, though the chicken skin made it abit oily.



Then today, I cooked pasta to bring out in case I stayed out late and was hungry. I had a heavy lunch - pasta with ham and cheese omelette. *yums.

Weirdly, I don't have much appetite here and eating is purely to fill my stomach since I don't have much choice. It's a hassel having to think what to cook and what I've to buy all the time. I'm lazy to head to the supermarket all the time, I can imagine it'll only get worst during winter. I might just buy some chicken and meat to freeze and eat slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment