Monday, August 24, 2009

.::. Introduction Day .::.

It's the first school-related thing. We're supposed to register and get our welcome pack and other information. Those who got school housing will also collect their keys and get sent to their rooms.



All of us didn't manage to get school housing, so we're just queuing up to register and get our welcome packs.



And we queued for 4 freaking hours before we got ourselves registered and got the information pack. Look at the amount of people, the queue is right behind through the door on the top corner of the picture, then through a corridoor and even longer. It's crazily long.



We were walking towards the train station and the girls had wraps for a late lunch. I refused to eat out since I cooked before I left home.



My breakfast. I wake up at 7am and cook, so I've a heavy breakfast before going out. I had curry with bread for dinner.

We can communicate by email, pls always send to both of us frequently for update.
We visit your blog, it’s quite interesting and different from Singapore, take the opportunities to enjoy European life while study.

Papa sent me an email, and it means alot, especially coming from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment