Tuesday, September 15, 2009

.::. Food .::.

Food is a big part of my life here. Because apart from cooking, going to the supermarket, going to classes and doing reports and readings, there isn't much to do. Apart from going for parties, drinking and getting drunk that is.



Doing our marketing at the 'Asian Market' is very much on our Saturday 'To-do list' now. That and doing laundry. Fruits and vegetables are cheap there, less than half price compared to supermarkets. I'm going to go there religiously every week! I love the rock melon! It's less than $2 and really sweet. I'm thinking if I should try to be vegetarian here man, fruits and vegetables are so much cheaper than meat. Hahs.



Went to Fai's and Aom's place to finish up on our 1st report. They cooked me great tom-yum soup to make me feel better about my internet, or lack of. It was really great, and I think I can cook my own tom yum soup now! But they made it really spicy, even for me! According to them, it's the authentic thai tom-yum soup.



That's Fai cooking her favourite eggs.



We had a great dinner on Sunday night. Pasta with mushroom, tomatoes and minced meat, corn soup and chicken I think.

I think I'm a great cook in-the-making. I love my soups!

We handed in our first report today, the presentation's tomorrow. One down, 3 more to go. It's crazy. There's endless things to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment