Friday, September 11, 2009

.::. The Early Morning Beach .::.

I stayed up to finish up the Lovely Bones. It's quite nice and touching, but I don't quite like stories which jumps to different scenerios and charcters all the time.

I woke up early anway, and headed to the beach. Thought that I should get some 'exercise' done when the weather is good before heading to the library.



Everytime I come, I'm in awe. The beach is alot less windy and lot more calm in the morning.



=)




Really tranquil and peaceful. I sat down and read a about 40 pages of Rick Steve's travel guide. More of a relaxing morning than an exercising one. I must make a point to wake up early and head to the beach in the mornings more often, before winter comes.

These pictures were not even taken with my DSLR, it's taken with my IXUS 870IS.

My favourite place.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment