Monday, September 21, 2009

.::. Boring Lifestyle .::.

We spend alot of time cooking everyday. But I really think it's worth it, and it's a huge part of my boring lifestyle now - a part which I love. We seem to be getting more and more creative each day but it's a hassel to think of what to cook everyday. I can't stand eating pizza or sandwiches everyday and I really enjoy these home-cooked meals.

Sunday evenings are always a big deal, because we seem to have lots of time and be in the mood too whip up a good meal to start the week with. Think - 'Monday Blues'. We seem to settle into a routine - going for walks along the beach in the evening before coming home to cook dinner.



We had ginseng chicken soup with mushrooms! Amazing shit. I don't even drink such stuff when I'm at home!



And this precious plate of stir-fried green vegetables. We only found this and those beans which we can stir-fried. I miss baby kailan!



Sunday's meal was a luxury. 'Expensive' vegetables and 'expensive' salmon. It was really great though.

My mum will be proud of my healthy diet.

There's something wrong with me, I'm always hungry. It's not a good thing that I always seem to be starving though I've eaten. *sigh. I wonder if it's the cold weather.

I finally GOT my internet! I called and complain last Thursday, and wrote an email to complain too. They finally got it sorted out and we got our modem today. *yay! But problem now is that that modem they gave only has on LAN output and we can't use internet at the same time. *sigghhh. Time to spend some money to get a router again. But well...at least we've got internet! *grins.

DEADlines are looming and we really need to get down to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment