Wednesday, October 14, 2009

.::. Thoughts .::.

Finally got all our reports and presentation done. *phew. Think we should be fine. It's time to start preparing hard for exams.

It's so cold, too cold. 0 degrees when I left house this morning. 6 degrees in the day. I'm already wearing my thickest coat, I think I need to wear leggings below my jeans and wear boots to keep my leg warm. My face is frozen.

Autumn colors are beautiful, went around campus to take some pretty pictures yesterday. I'm really thankful, for having known a few really nice people here. Things ain't perfect, but I think this year is going to toughen me up. I'm going to be strong.

Thank you for the support back home to. It's great talking to family, Chinook, the boyfriend and keeping up with gossips with the girls back home! Keep me updated!

It's Anny's birthday on Friday and we'll be celebrating for her. I'm the cook of the night and the menu consist of Thai and Asian food! I'm looking forward to Emma's cake and desserts. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment