Sunday, November 1, 2009

.::. Black Silk .::.

Last Thursday night, I came home right after exams, exhausted. My roommate asked me along for this performance, but I thought that I would be too tired to go and didn't get tickets. Who knows, last minute her friend couldn't make it and I rushed down.

Malmo's concert hall is beautiful. It's rather big, bigger than Esplanade though different feel. It's the first time I watched a dance performance with a live orchestra and choir! The first sequence was really good, totally syncronised and fluid moves. The other 2 dances were good too, but it was annoying that they weren't syncronised enough. All of them were really good dancers and right on beat, but it's just that the angles of their poses weren't the same!






But still, for SGD$20, it was quite an experience and good entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment