Wednesday, November 18, 2009

.::. MILO .::.

I commented about Haoting's status about Milo (she cooked green beans with Milo) some time back and she actually sent me MILO all the way from Singapore because I said I missed it. *aww. Very very touched.



The package.



One packet of MILO!! I really miss MILO, it's something I drink practically everyday back home. They don't have many brands we are used to (i.e. not many U.S. brands, mostly their 'home' brands from Scandinavia) here. Even Lays is rare here! The famous chocolate drink here is O'boy, but it's very dilute and I don't quite like it. It's not too bad if you add milk to increase the thickness, but I still miss prefer MILO.



I'm packing for the Oslo weekend getaway. I hope I don't freeze and hope with all my heart that we can see the Northen lights. *cross fingers.

P/S: I really don't have much winter wear and my roommate is borrowing me here coat. *thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment