Saturday, November 14, 2009

.::. H1N1 .::.

We're all included in the Swedish insurance and could take H1N1 injections for free. Went with my roommate to take the vaccination sometime last week. It was at the more rural area in Malmo and we took quite some time to find it!




It was a building with a big sign in front. But it was so dark around that area, or most areas here anyway.



It was really quick. You just go in, fill up a form, they'll check your identity and explain about some side effects and stuff before the jab you. It took barely 5 minutes, then you had to sit there for 10 minutes, in case there are any side effects.

I didn't take the jab though. I avoid medication as much as possible and I heard about the controversy surrounding the jab, like how it was not tested thoroughly. During dinner tonight, Emma who studies biology was saying that there's alot of mercury in this vaccine and there wasn't enough time to really test it, so nobody really knows if there will be any long-term side effects.

Sometimes medicine really scares me, you don't really know what's in it. Mercury is something so toxic yet it is added into many vaccines to make it more effective. Seriously, what the hell is in medicines and I wonder if they are really really sure about the effects on our bodies.


Meanwhile, Jimmy Choo for H&M just hit the stores and ads are everywhere. I love it.

I had a great Friday night and Saturday night. Need to mug really hard to finish my textbook and to prepare for my seminar tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment