Thursday, December 24, 2009

.::. Catching up .::.

Met up with the girls the very day I arrived in Singapore.



J4. *loves.



Welcoming a new member..J4+4 =)



The engaged couple.



The boyfriend. He barely slept since he finished work at 2am and went to the airport to pick me up at 7am; before going back to school to work till the evening, then picking me up for dinner.

I slept the whole afternoon away but could still barely wake up.

Satisfied my craving for Suan La Tang La Mian and Xiao long Baos at Imperial Treasure. *yums!

It feels so good to catch up with my closest friends and see that everyone is happy and blissful. Loves my Christmas present too! Ju got me a 2010 organizer and Jo got me a very nice book while Chye got me a pair of earrings. =)

*happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment