Tuesday, January 26, 2010

.::. Cold .::.

Did I mention that it is freezing here? It's crazy. I do not wear leggings under my jeans and sometimes it gets alittle too cold despite my very thick jacket. I hate it when it is windy, because my face feels like it is going to crack like my lips. It's going to be even colder on Thursday and I can't hide at home because I have classes. =( It's even cold indoors with the heater on, about 10 to 15 degrees. That explains why I feel like air-conditioned malls feel hot and stuffy back hoe.

I'm hiding at home, trying to read my stack of journals. Ahhh, I dislike journals, textbooks are easier to digest.




Webcam-ing with the dog is loves. Sometimes it appears that he is looking at me and could hear what I say, other times he just looks very blur and suspicious of the sounds. Really cute, that boy.

I've got my first high pass in school! Hahas, but I don't think I'll manage to get that again since my previous group was really strong and proactive. Group work usually pulls me down and I'm not strong enough to pull the whole group up, so I always end up missing it by a few points. *sigh. Guess I can only try my best.

18 weeks! 8 weeks of school, then thesis and I'm done. *yay.

Oh, and I'm very touched that even my ex-tuition kid remembered my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment