Sunday, February 7, 2010

.::. Melodifestivalen 2010 .::.

Melodifestivalen is dubbed to be the 'religion' of Sweden. It's this singing competition, like Singapore Idol. Every week there are 8 contestants who sings original songs and 2 will be voted into the finals while 2 goes into the 'wild card' round for a second shot into the finals. They'll then choose 1 contestant to represent Sweden to take part in the Eurovision where all European countries compete against each other. We watched it on Saturday night and it was quite interesting, one was plain weird and some others were...different. Hahas. I guess I'm going to try to watch every week's competition and be involved in this 'in' thing in Sweden.

This first 2 went into the finals and the last 2 had a second chance. I personally liked 'Linda' because I like Shakira and she can sing. My roommate likes 'Pain of Salvation' who I think have a nice voice but was 'alittle too much' for me. Salem's song was very catchy though I don't like his voice. Ola is the hot favourite but I don't like! Just look at his leg! So yea...if you're bored enough just search for the other 4...

My first Swedish 'addiction'. Hahs.








No comments:

Post a Comment