Sunday, March 7, 2010

.::. Sunday Brunch .::.

Since I stayed over at Emma's after Alex's birthday party, we woke up in the late morning to cook brunch.



'Salty' brunch this weekend.



Here's my creation - egg tofu and straw mushrooms wrapped with bacon and Emma's curry oven-baked chips! *yums!



Trying to bake (yet) another of my favourite desserts - warm chocolate cake. I knnow it doesn't look very good...but...



It was really, really delicious!!!

So yea...I've almost finished baking all my favourite desserts. I think we're going to try something more difficult the next time!

And because the french is so good at baking, I really feel like learning french in order to learn everything about baking. I really might start going for some french classes soon, and Emma can practise with me (and laugh at my grammar mistakes). Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment