Saturday, April 17, 2010

.::. My Pride .::.






Me thinks that this year's car looks better than the last. He spent so many nights working without sleep, putting in so much effort into this little car. I can't believe it's the end of the road already.

We were watching a movie in 'The Cathay', the new cinema which has just recently opened. He was telling me about this team which designs and builds cars to race in U.S.. The workload is crazy, but you get to compete in U.S. on a school-sponsored trip. He warned me about the crazy nights, but it sounded so cool and too good to be true. I was envisioning myself, tagging along to the U.S. even before he even applied for the team, and he was laughing at me. We used the free internet terminals at Cathay to send in the application. There was one section which asked for additional comments to include and I told him to write 'My girlfriend is very supportive of me.'. He actually did write that and sent it out, making it to the team.

I nearly regretted encouraging him when he spent so many nights working at school and weekends, so drained that he barely stayed awake around me and was always late for our dates. There are days when I got really upset, and all he can offer is that he was tired and he couldn't help it. Well, I like men who take their work seriously. I'm proud of him.

Happy 64th month anniversary my dear.

45 more days before I get to see you in Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment