Wednesday, June 2, 2010

.::. Overwhelmed .::.

I finally attended 3 other seminars and prepared for our opposition and defense tomorrow. It has been a crazy few days filled with so many thesis reviews, going through opponent's thesis and preparing for our own defense. I'm spent.

It doesn't help that I'm having a allergic reaction, with rashes all over. Luckily it's alot better today, but I still not at my best. *sigh. I highly suspect it is the hotdogs that I ate a few days before. I seldom eat processed food here and I know that I'm allergic to some preservatives. *sighsigh! Why now?!



I took some medicine and had a nap today, before doing some household chores to welcome the boyfriend. He's on the plane, flying towards me. The last few days have been too busy to feel much, and he has been traveling around in U.S. too. But after I prepared things for him, I suddenly feel alittle overwhelmed. I'm graduating, I'm seeing the boyfriend, I'm traveling Europe with him and I'm going to leave everyone I know here very soon. Overwhelmed is the word.

Despite being prepared and relatively confident, I'm still somewhat nervous as usual. Speaking infront of 3 professors and so many others can be intimidating, but I will do it. Well.

3rd June 2010.

A happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment