Thursday, July 29, 2010

.::. Amazing India Dubai .::.

I want to visit Dubai someday! Although I still think that man-made beauty could never be as beautiful as nature's beauty, one can't deny that those sky-scrappers which they are building are impressive.



Burj Khalifa also known us Burj Dubai or Dubai Tower, world's tallest building. Former tallest building, Taipei 101 is 508m tall and this is 828m tall, with 162 storeys!!!



Hyatt hotel, the most inclined building in the world. It's inclining 4 times more than Pisa, and Joey says I 'might' want to go there to take some pictures.



The Trump International Hotel & Tower.



Dubai towers Dubai. Very strange buildings! Joey says that it looks inspired by Gaudi, and I do not like Gaudi's work apart from the colourful tiles.

Looks like we must pay Dubai a visit someday, to take a picture of their amazing skyline. It's too incredible. They have too much money and nowhere to spend. Apart from these weird buildings, they build things like man-made island resembling the palm tree and the world map which can be viewed from the Moon (according to them). Then there's the underwater hotel that is built in Germany and assembled there. I wonder how much resources are they splurging on these needless luxuries! I feel somewhat sad for the environment (obviously being influenced by Europeans' somewhat), but I'm not going to pretend that I'm not impressed by humans' power.

Joey thinks that I'll be able to get very interesting magnets to add to my collection there.

The question is - WHEN should I visit Dubai?

They are building better and taller and more amazing buildings all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment