Sunday, August 22, 2010

.::. Ethan's Birthday .::.

It was Joel's newphew, Ethan's birthday again this weekend. His birthday is always somewhat special, because I met his family for the first time, 6 years ago. It's amazing how time has passed us by.



The shy birthday boy. He's in Primary One this year. He doesn't dare to talk to me most of the time, but he actually did this time round. I haven't seen him for more than half a year...




The happy family.



His cousin insisted on taking a picture of us, so here goes. Glenn used to pose for many pictures when he was younger. Both of them have grown so big now. In fact, all of them have grown so big...which can only mean that I have grown older. *ahem.

This year's celebration was at Parkroyal hotel. I was dismayed that it was a 'Teochew porridge' buffet, but to my delight, there's sashimi!!! The food was medicore and nothing worth mentioning, the service wasn't that great either. The restaurant was barely filled at all, but I enjoyed the sashimi. I have been craving for sashimi and I bet we got our money worth! I think I was too busy eating, the lack of pictures taken.

It's nice to see those kids again. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment