Sunday, September 12, 2010

.::. Long Weekend? .::.

The 'long weekend' flew past. Monday is peeking again. I realized that I only have some time during Sundays to reflect on my week before the week goes into full throttle again.

So, what have I done this 'long weekend'?

I brought my sister to the movies on Thursday, since she wanted to watch 'Liar Game'. By the time I hit the sack, it was already 2am.

I was supposed to have brunch with the girls at PS Cafe on Friday morning before class, but I really couldn't. I felt to tired and flu-ish. I ended sleeping in and finishing up on homework before rushing for classes. I had dinner with Joey after classes and went to get stuff for the BBQ on Saturday. After getting the meat and wings marinated, I only made it to bed at 2am again!

Saturday was classes, then straight to his place before everyone arrives. At least it was something which I've been looking forward to, and it's nice to have a gathering. I always love a good BBQ. My marinated wings were yums, so were the pork belly! We ended the night playing 'Taboo'. I had fun, and I hope everyone did too, especially the birthday boy.

By the time we cleaned up, it was already 3am. He insisted on cleaning and washing everything, so obviously I can't leave him doing it alone. I was so tired, it took all my will power to make it to class again today. I spent almost 20 hours in class this 'long' weekend, and there's another 20 hours of class awaiting next weekend. =(

That's it. My 'long' weekend was over. It wasn't long enough for me, and it's Monday again!

I'm still so tired, I can't differentiate if it's physically or mentally. It's mentally draining to go for classes, having the lecturer screaming that we should revise everyday and do this and that. *goodness. I don't have that energy.

It's a long and busy week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment