Wednesday, September 29, 2010

.::. Balancing Act .::.

This was about a month ago, during a company event to Sentosa Island, Megazip adventure park. Honestly, it was a huge challenge for me since I'm afraid of heights!



The view from the Megazip platform and the beach. It's a very steep plunge!



The first stop was some obstacle course on the ropes. It was so scary! I had to balance and walk on a rope, holding on to things like that ball above and some ropes. It was quite a distance from the ground, and I can't imagine lossing balance!



It just took me alot of concentration and focus, I just tried to feel my body and look straight ahead.



My second stop was the megazip because I skipped the parajump - which is like a freefall. You just jump down a platform with a rope behind u, like jumping down a building. I just couldn't bring myself to do it!

I was really feeling scared looking down from the platform. But there was no other option since we had to get to Siloso beach and I simply can't back out. It was really quite steep and fast, my heart nearly popped out during the first few seconds. It got slower and better after the inital plunge, and I realized that going down with ur back first was less scary. It was actually quite fun, I thought of taking pictures from there, but obviously I didn't manage to.

It was really fun, and a big accomplishment for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment