Sunday, October 31, 2010

.::. Church Wedding .::.

We attended his neighbour's church wedding a few weeks back because his mum couldn't make it.

It was at St Andrews, a pretty place.



The place was decorated with flowers.



The march-in.



The happy couple. The service took like forever, and the couple were on their knees, hurdled together with the priest, in deep prayers, like they're sharing some big secret. I seriously cannot connect with a wedding like that, much less imagine MY own wedding like that.



Us.

*sigh. But, if I were to marry this man, that probably means that I've to go through this. While church weddings are pretty, I can't connect with it and I think most of my friends and family can't wait for the service to be over.

What if I nod off at my own wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment