Wednesday, November 24, 2010

.::. From the iPhone .::.

My life changes after iPhone came into my life, but I guess that warrants another post altogether.



I reckon it's the Christmas season, I'm feeling the urge to shop!

I succumbed and got a L'Occitane hand cream. It must be age catching up on me, I really feel my skin getting more dry and hand creams are very important for me, especially in the office. I really feel like getting some good skincare too! My wishlist is getting really long.



They set up a skating rink in the middle of Novena Square and there are figure skaters performing everyday too, complete with 'snow' floating down!



Rojak @ Toa Payoh's foodcourt - the queue was really long and almost every table had a plate of this! *yummy. It's fresh with lots of nuts.



One of the rare days I got home before the sky turned dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment