Tuesday, December 14, 2010

.::. X'mas Celebration .::.

We had our annual X'mas celebration last Saturday since Jo will be leaving for the States this Friday.

This year, Jo's dad cooked for us! *yumms!



Look at the spread - all cooked by Jojo's dad. Alone! My favourite was the salted-egg prawns. Delicious.



A group picture of all of us.



J4.



We celebrated Jojo's mum's birthday too. =)

Many thanks to Jo and her family for hosting us, and cooking such great food for us!

Every year, we draw lots among 4 of us to buy a present for one selected person. All of us will only know who we are buying for, without knowing who is buying it for us. It has been a ritual since a long time ago - I bet it must be Jo who came up with that idea.

This year's sequence is Qi --> Chye --> Ju --> Jo -->Qi

Jo got me an Estee Lauder's advance night recovery eye cream and I think it works! It might be an illusion but I observe improvements despite my lack of sleep and poor quality of rest these days. =D I got Chye a 'Goal' book which I really like from Kikki.K, Chye got Ju a Crabtree and Evelyn's La Source set while Jo got an apron and hand warmers from Ju. =)

So, Jo's leaving soon. I'm gonna miss her and her crazy ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment