Saturday, June 18, 2011

.::. Magic Kingdom .::.

I'm not sure it's new or an Orlando Disney thingy, we were given a 'photopass'. You could give this pass to any of the many photographers around the park and they'll scan it to take pictures for you. After that, you can go online with your unique pass number to view all the pictures taken.

Honestly, I think it's amazing! But obviously, we were very skeptical about things like that for they always cost a bomb. We didn't take that many pictures with the pass since we wanted the pictures in our camera instead.

In the end? It really cost too much! It's a ridiculous US$14.95 for 2 4R prints. You can edit photos and add borders, and do many fancy things with it.

I couldn't bear to buy the pictures. However, I did a pretty smart thing - I did many printscreens of the pictures! I have all of them now, abeit at a not-so-good quality.



Walt Disney's world.

I really appreciate this man's amazing dream which came true and as a result, brought so much happiness to so many people around the world!






I love Mickey and Minnie!




The photographer, this very old man went like, now you can kiss her, go. Lol.

I find myself loving Disneyland more and more everytime I visit it. I really wouldn't mind going again!

It really does feel like the happiest place on earth. I always laugh so much when I'm there, and everyone's so nice and happy.

Let the memories begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment