Saturday, August 20, 2011

.::. Honda Movie Mob .::.

Last weekend, the boyfriend got me to bring the picnic mat and a radio. He was so secretive about where we were going. We went back to pick the dog up after Luke's full-month party (he's really cute).



Here's Chinook on the car. He loves car rides and running around the backseat these days.



Here's the handsome boy.



The boyfriend stopped the car by the road while he went to buy some food. And I made Chinook take pictures with me.



I was using iPhone's front camera, which was really useful. Otherwise, it would be impossible to snap pictures like this.



He was so alert, looking out for Joey all the time.



And here we were! I seriously thought that we were going for a picnic at Marina Barrage or something. It was my first time at such an event. This was held at Merchant Loop, just opposite my office!



The dog is happy too.



Here is the area with the mats at the front and cars behind. You can't drive your car out till the movie ends.

Although the boyfriend bought sushi and popcorn, I had to walk over to Liang Court to buy Macs because his sushi 'flew away'. Chinook's leash was around his wrist which held the sushi. Then, Chinook saw another dog (female I presume), and dashed over with all his might. The boyfriend was caught unaware and his sushi and soy sauce flew all over before he got to eat it!



That's us. They were screening Guiliver's Travels that day. I enjoyed sitting on the mat, enjoying the movie in the cool night, with my 2 boys.



And here is Chinook. I wonder if he spent the night watching the movie or watching the bitch which caused our sushi to fly (pun intended).

No comments:

Post a Comment