Monday, September 5, 2011

.::. Ethan's Birthday .::.

Remember Ethan?

It's his birthday yet again. His birthday is always somewhat special to me, for the boyfriend brought me along to meet his family 7 years ago at his birthday party. We weren't even a couple back then.

It's been 7 years?!



He always has pretty cakes.



There's the birthday boy. I still remember his brother, Christian as a toddler, barely able to walk then. Now? That boy is preparing for Primary 1 already.



For the past 7 years, the only present we got his nephews were tee-shirts. We were really, not very creative when it comes to buying presents for kids since we have no clue what is in and what is not.

Finally, we got him a Nintendo 3DS game this time round. I'm not very fond of buying toys or games for kids, but I think he enjoyed it very much.

*sigh. Time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment