Thursday, November 17, 2011

.::. 26th SEA Games - Swimming .::.

Have you been following the SEA games?

I used to follow things like Olympics and Worldcup since I was a young kid, because my dad always watched them and explained all the rules and stuff of all the different sports.  He still does the same to my little sisters, though they always seem so uninterested.

My favourite events were always Swimming and Gymnastics, sometimes running too.

I feel a sense of pride seeing my fellow countrymen winning.  Actually, the hard work of all these athletes  impresses me so much.  I think I haven't tried so hard for just one thing insofar.  Perhaps I have never tried as hard as them ever.

I think all athletes should be respected for their determination and effort put into one single sport.

My favorite swim for this games:



Did you have that adrenaline rush like I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment