Monday, March 5, 2012

.::. I'm Back .::.

I'm back.

And I'm really happy to be back.  I'm even happy to head back to work despite a bad throat infection (that lasted the past 2 weeks) and an MC.

Strange.  Very strange indeed.

This trip is...extraordinary.  Totally not the type of holiday I'm used to.  It was an incredible experience though.

So much to say, a whirl of emotions.

I'm thankful.



And here's one of my favorite shots of the trip - our signature jumping shots at the Everest Viewpoint near Namche.  It's about 3500m, and the highest we managed to climb.

It's the first holiday that I kept a diary and wrote down my experience everyday.  I'm not sure if I'm going to manage posting about it all there though.  I just managed to upload all the pictures, almost 8GB of them - lesser than I thought I would take.

Very busy month ahead.  So much to do, so much happening at the work and personal front.  With 2 weeks worth of emails and deadlines to meet and the regional meeting next week, plus collection of keys for our flat and some wedding preparations and renovation research, I'm up to my neck.

Is it March already?!

Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment