Monday, April 2, 2012

.::. B.o.r.e.d. .::.

I'm not posting because my Picasa account is full and I can't click a button to post pictures.  =(  I tried with flickr, but found that it took so much more time.  *sighsigh.

And I need to go on a diet to shed some weight.  I reckon it's better to start now than regret and hate how I look in my wedding pictures.

So, on a diet, I will go.  It's so difficult for someone who loves food as much as I do!  I need so much motivation and determination.  I find exercising easier than dieting, but losing weight is 70% about diet and 30% about exercise.  Talking about that, my stomach is growling now and I'm perpetually hungry throughout the day!

Enough of that diet talk.  This is gonna make me a boring person for the next many months as I try to diet and exercise and mug for my June exam.

No pain no gain.  Let's see how much I can achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment