Sunday, September 23, 2012

.::. Gratitude .::.

Today, we have finally chosen our sideboard, coffee table and lounge chair for the home.  All the pieces we have chosen are very classic and popular.  I love the sexy lines of the sideboard and coffee table, and I ended up choosing Scandinavian green for my Papa Chair. We've yet again burnt a hole in our pockets, and would need to be thrifty for the next 2 months. Solid wood furniture are really not cheap but I truly love every piece of furniture in our home.  They add so much warmth to the home.  *ouch*

I'm filled with so much love for our new home, and overflowing with gratitude for how everything has eventually turned out.

Thank you my dear.

Dear god, thank you for always blessing me and giving me a hand to fulfill all my dreams and visions.

Can't wait for them to be delivered, and it's time to get my gown altered and prepare the home for the photoshoot in barely 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment