Wednesday, March 20, 2013

.::. Washing your washing machine .::.

Recently, I’ve been noticing that the clothes do not smell nice after being washed.  It makes me really annoyed and perturbed. I like clothes smelling clean!  I thought it was because how the husband hangs the clothes very close together, causing it to smell.  Yet even when I ensure that enough detergent and softerner is used, and they are hung apart, the clothes still smell.  We do not have much sun, but we do have quite abit of wind.  I found it really strange, since the clothes smells fine when we just moved in.  I loved how the fragrance fills the whole house after every wash.

I began asking around for solutions.  I thought that perhaps it was the detergent or softerner.  Then, I realized that…you are supposed to wash your washing machine.

It really sounds stupid now, but I never knew you had to do that!  I thought that…well, the washing machine washes itself.

The washing machine which was supposed to help you wash requires washing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment