Thursday, June 13, 2013

.::. Pre-wedding - Behind the scenes .::.

Initially, I didn't want to take any pre-wedding photos.  It just didn't seem meaningful to me to take pictures in a studio or typical places.  My dream place is that beach near where I stayed in Sweden, where I thought of him constantly and took videos and sang him birthday songs.  There are so many places in Sweden which would have made beautiful pictures - why hasn't anyone taken pictures there?!

IMG_7455

IMG_8346

It's self-evident why Sweden is my top choice really, plus it's cooling even in summer. Obviously we couldn't afford that, and there's no place where it's truly meaningful for us in Singapore.  We've been to so many places, share so many memories everywhere!

It was till the husband suggested taking pictures in the home that really got me into planning a pre-wedding photoshoot.  Taking pictures in the home where we planned and designed from scratch, where we will start a new journey together felt right. Then, we decided to go ahead and take some photos for our pre-wedding.

Here are some behind-the-scenes pictures taken by our entourage:

IMG_7996

IMG_8011

I love these pictures, they were taken at our estate - Casa Clementi's garden and from a neighbor's place upstairs!

DSC_9234

DSC_9211

DSC_9154.NEF

DSC_9106

DSC_9064.NEF

DSC_9040

DSC_9039

DSC_9033

DSC_9032

DSC_9031

DSC_9029

DSC_9027

IMG_1708

IMG_1704

IMG_1703

I personally dislike those typical pose-y wedding photo shoots, especially those in studios or Taiwanese style. I'm a fan of Lightedpixels but we really couldn't afford that 8 grand to get them. I think we had fun, and I was satisfied with the pictures, although not that impressed.

I'm so glad that the husband suggested our home for the photoshoot. That honestly didn't cross my mind!

Shall leave the actual pre-wedding shots from our photographer into another post. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment