Tuesday, July 9, 2013

.::. The Hen's Night .::.


This is ridiculously belated, but I still want to spend some time to put this down.

The girls organized a ‘hen’s night’ for me before the wedding.  I was not that keen truth to be told.  I was simply caught up with settling into the house, getting the wedding details finalized and preparing everything. We had to plan something though, since Ju flew back from the States just for my wedding. *touched*  The initial plan was to have a staycation in Singapore, but somehow that seemed boring and they suggested Batam.  Well, not that interesting either but massage and some relaxation sounded like a good idea and I specifically requested nothing wild, nothing too exciting! After all, I have been legally married for more than a year and I feel so married!

The girls made all the arrangements and I had no clue what’s going on.  We stopped at Batam Center, did massage, had lunch, and did grocery shopping before heading to the hotel.  By the time we reached the hotel, it was almost dark.  The reception was still grand even when it was almost pitch dark.  I can vaguely see the horizon in the darkening sky, and the whole place was airy, with really good service.

IMG_3500
 
We were brought to our villa by a buggy.  And once I stepped in, I just kept woah-ing and woo-ing.  The villa was really amazing, with a huge living area complete with TV and cooking area, a private pool, huge bed, huge bathroom and bathtubs and a rooftop garden.  

IMG_0806

IMG_0807

IMG_0809

IMG_0810

IMG_0812

IMG_0814

IMG_0819

IMG_0821

IMG_0823

IMG_3501

The girls cooked for me while I concussed on the huge comfy bed.  I woke up to a home-cooked dinner and we spent time in the pool till the wee hours.  

IMG_0824

IMG_0827

IMG_0842

The girls prepared this package of my favorite stuff complete with wands and tiaras. I managed to soak in the tub for awhile, before masking our legs and face.

IMG_0843

IMG_3499


IMG_0850

IMG_3515

IMG_0858

IMG_0860

IMG_0864

IMG_0865

IMG_0867

IMG_0868

IMG_0870

IMG_0873

It was so good, yet too short! Knowing me, it’s probably the best bachelorette night one can ever prepare for a boring bride like me.  =)

IMG_3522

Montigo, I will be back!

4 comments:

  1. all our teeth look so straight in the 2nd last pic! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's straight in all the pics! i wear retainers every night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas and interesting too. Looking forward to know more about about Hen Party Ideas.



    london hen nights & hen party ideas london

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great party. Nice party and all pics are nice. You all are enjoying. Thanks for sharing. hens night singapore

    ReplyDelete