Wednesday, December 11, 2013

.::. Already December?! .::.

I'm finally back. The past few weeks have been hectic, filled with work travels and a crazy workload. I spent the last week studying mugging for exams as if my life depended on it. It's bad, this last-minute studying thing. I suppose age is catching up and one simply can't cramp in as much as you used to nor write as much as you used to. I ended up feeling really overwhelmed and nearing desperation with a strained wrist that hurts. Thankfully it's over and I'm crossing my fingers to pass that paper. I'm so going to start studying for the June exams already.

After diving into getting everything done and ignoring everything else, I now realize that it's already mid-December. I have not gotten any Christmas shopping done. I feel like me myself needs a few presents. I used to like Christmas and celebrations, but I actually dread it now. I don't look forward to being preached to yet again and there's just simply a lot to do and prepare. I wonder if such festive seasons are for people with lots of time to actually enjoy doing Christmas shopping early (avoiding the crazy crowds) and having all the time to soak in the atmosphere. I'm just feeling overwhelmed and wished I had more time to do more for the people who matters.

December is also a very special time. We will be celebrating our 9th anniversary next week. *gasp* I've no idea where all the time went to, but we've spend 9 years together as a couple. December is also when I take stock of my year and plan what I'd like to accomplish the year ahead. Time is ticking by so quickly. I already have 7 weddings to attend in 2014 and have not found a time-slot for my annual holidays. I really feel like I need an adventure and to get lost somewhere.

This year was great, next year will be even better! =)

If you won't be better tomorrow than today, then why do you need tomorrow for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment