Monday, March 24, 2014

.::. 2013 in photos .::.

iphone. The one thing that follows me wherever I go and contains snippets of my life. Things that I sometimes forget about.

Mental note to buy a bigger capacity iPhone! And in no particular order, just happy memories that I'd like to remember:

The many celebrations at our home:

IMG_4634

With my CCHS friends.

IMG_4868-001

With his CCHS friends.

IMG_7832

LY's birthday.

IMG_7817

Also JH's birthday, with Minnie and a greedy Chikey.

IMG_7863

With the neighbors.

IMG_5221
The lazy dog who has grown so much.

IMG_5056

Brunch dates.

IMG_5090-001

Unglam pictures I took to send him while he's on work trips.

IMG_5374









He sometimes arrive in the morning before I leave for work, and buys me breakfast. And yes, I'm very appreciative of that. I wonder if he'll continue doing that till we both grow old.

IMG_7511

Outings with the neighbors.

IMG_6294

Brunches at home during weekends. My favorite is the bacon and cheese sandwich.

IMG_5875


Sometimes there's pancakes and a good pot of tea.

IMG_5985

I cut my hair short after a long time.

IMG_6230

We celebrated little milestones in our lives.

IMG_6567

I mugged and passed my exam - last 2 in 2014!

IMG_7594


One of the rare outings with the dogs.

IMG_7991

My all-time comfort food. I love a good porridge whenever I don't feel well, and the husband cooks a good pot of porridge.

IMG_8330


We visited Hong Kong, his first trip to Hong Kong.

IMG_8227

And Hong Kong's Disneyland pretty much sucked.

IMG_8986


We celebrated his birthday and had a delicious steak.

IMG_9156


We visited Bangkok again after 6 years.

Untitled

And my little precious boy has grown so much over the past year.

That about sums up 2013. Lovely memories, cozy home to call our own.

Yea I know, the first quarter of 2014 is already almost over. It's been a crazy, hectic year.

No comments:

Post a Comment