Sunday, April 13, 2014

.::. Q1 in photos .::.

Luckily I uploaded most of the pictures before my phone dropped into the toilet bowl and stopped working!

There was our 2nd and last free stay cation at Intercontinental, 2 nights with Cheer Chen's concert.

Untitled

We had our meals nearby, Purvis Street. It has one of my favorite hainanese chicken rice and thai food. The hainanese chicken rice is one of the most authentic places left as all of them actually do speak hainanese, with food that tastes my like childhood.

Untitled







Untitled



First Thai, I love the kang kong but the standard seems to have dropped.

And of course...bubble baths!
Untitled

Cheer Chen's concert! I love her, she has the voice of an angel and he got tickets for my birthday - emailed to me when he was overseas on my birthday.

Untitled Untitled

And I try to cook as often as possible, though it's getting challenging these days due to my ridiculous schedule.

Untitled

I usually jog on Wednesdays by the lake, because tuition starts at 7.30pm. I've time to squeeze in a jog and dinner before teaching.

Untitled

This was dinner alone at Suntec's soup spoon after gym. The husband was attending a wedding. I love the new concept.

Untitled

And I dug out my old iPod. The 8-year-old iPod that's still working and was my birthday present.

Untitled

And this year's the year of weddings.

Untitled Untitled

I think this was CNY dinner at our place.

Untitled

One of the rare evenings when I'm home and can witness the twilight by the bay window.

Untitled

The husband took leave and we went dating. Mondays are usually forced leave for me instead of off-in-lieu for those public holidays that fall on Saturday.
Untitled
















UntitledI love the Interlace, the unique design and how it's near and integrates into nature. 

My belated birthday celebration on Duxton Hill, and my huge Christmas present at home that I didn't realize.

Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled

Birthday celebration with the girls. It's been a good 15 years.

Untitled Untitled

The dog, my ever-loyal companion.

Untitled

Chinatown and birthday dinner with the neighbors when the husband wasn't around.

Untitled Untitled Untitled

My best tom-yum soup attempt.

Untitled

Celebrating Ju's birthday.

Untitled

CNY hair.

Untitled

I'm crazy about black chicken soup these days. *yums!

Untitled

Cute Chikey, with his BFF Rugby.

Untitled Untitled

One of the rare nights we went back to our old dating places. And he's tired before it's even 10pm!

Untitled

Home-cooked meals.

Untitled

Many steamboats gatherings.

Untitled

Sometime, BBQ.

Untitled

Bits of pieces of Q1, not in chronological order because I'm lazy but still wish to remember what was 2014 Q1 like.

Q2 might be a potential change in direction, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

To a great Q2! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment