Wednesday, September 24, 2014

.::. When September Ends .::.

These 2 months have been really crazy. Where did all the time go?

I have been in a contented state of mind this whole year, very thankful that everything is on track. Most of my goals for the year have been achieved. Some goals that I have set for myself when I just graduated has been achieved 2 years ahead of schedule. In no time, we will be stepping into the last quarter of the year.

The husband still remains the core of my life. I guess people really mean it when they say 'your other half', because he has already become literally the other half of me. I feel very thankful for love, for sharing others' love and being part of people's journey. So much love going around these days!

This last quarter I'm looking forward to our travel plans and celebrating our 10th Anniversary. *gasp* Yes, it's been 10 years since we started dating. It hasn't always been a smooth journey and looking back, we have been through so much together that I'm thankful for the state of contentment and stability now.

There's lots to be done these few weeks and October will be packed.  So many photos to share, but let's leave it till next time.

I'm ending September with deprivation of sleep and overflowing love for my loved ones. Totally looking forward to the last quarter! Bring it on!  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment