Saturday, December 13, 2014

.::. Almost Goodbye .::.

The year is coming to an end. *gasp* I’ve no idea how did time fly by just like that.

I am finally done with ACCA exams, though I’m not too confident about passing and I don’t want to think about it. It’s my last paper, and I’m bummed that I’m not fully prepared and fell sick a few days before exam. Otherwise, that 2 days would have made the difference!

With exams out of the way and our year-end trip upcoming, we spent last weekend doing spring cleaning our place. We did pretty thorough cleaning, from cleaning the ceiling fan to stripping our sofa covers to wash and wiping all the surfaces, air-con filters and even cleaning our metal gates and window grills! *wee* I also packed the storeroom and study room, so I’m feeling very accomplished though it has been a very tiring weekend. We also wrapped presents and set up our Christmas tree for the parties that we will be hosting at home. We bought quite abit of Christmas deco for the home in addition to those recycled ones.

It’s a great time, and it has been a great year on many counts. I can’t wait for our parties and our 10th anniversary Maldives trip. I’m also ahead this time, with all my Christmas presents done way before Christmas!

Feeling very thankful for all the love and people around me who really matters. I think as I grow older, I find it easier to accept that there are mean people and I’m no longer bothered about peoples’ opinion about me. My mum has always said things like what would people think of me if I did this and that, and it may have made me somewhat conscious despite my rebellious streak. But seriously, why the f*ck do I give a damn about what other people think? Going into the last year in my twenties, I’m proud to say that I’m no longer affected by what people think nor say apart from the passing annoyance before deciding to cut people off. Don’t give others the ability to hurt you. Life is way too short and precious for things like that!

I’m really looking forward to the parties and trips ahead! I’m ending 2014 with a bang with a truckload full of anticipation and optimism for 2015. I’m all ready~!

No comments:

Post a Comment