Tuesday, July 28, 2009

After dinner...time for makeup and drinks.



The 4 of us...really can't drink!



I prefer Baileys with milk to Choya with green tea!



=)



The only clubbing photo outside ButterFactory, the other photos were taken with Ju's Ixus. Honestly, I hate clubbing. I'd rather stay home and sleep or surf the net. Yes, I'd rather sleep at home on a Saturday night. All that dolling up, high heels, squeezing and waiting with high cost don't appeal to me at all. I find it a really stressful way to spend a night and I'd usually need the next day to recover.

That said, I reckon swaying with everyone with loud music is a one-of-a-kind experience. It is even somewhat fun. My favourite part is when everyone sings to their favourite hip-hop tune - better 'high' than alcohol. But...clubbing is simply not 'me'. I still rather stay home and sleep. Hahs. If not for the girls, no way am I going inside a club!

I wonder...how am I going to fit into the many parties in Sweden where parties are the norm. I feel...old. But then again, not all youngters club right? There're a million stuff I'd rather do...

No comments:

Post a Comment