Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We went opposite for dinner at Tony Romas since we've a discount voucher..



But there was a queue!! We waited outside for like 30 minutes.



We were famished! But alas..it was worth the wait.



I loved the salad. The onion loaf was too oily and I prefer those with more crisp. The ribs were abit too hard for me though it tasted quite good. The coleslaw had celery in it and pretty much sucked. I didn't like the baked potato - it's the type of potato I disliked. The mashed potato was quite tasteless and turned hard when it was cold. The steak was too thin and lacks the fragrance which I love from steaks. The bill was about $95 after the 15% discount.

I might still go back though. I loved the salad and the ribs tasted good too. No more coleslaw!



We polished up all the food. We were really hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment