Saturday, August 1, 2009

.::. Health .::.

I've been really unhealthy lately. I barely recovered from flu last weekend on J4 Day before the crazy weekend made me sick again. *sigh. I hate it. I spent 2 days mostly in bed and I felt so sick that all I wished was for it to go away. And now, even it's the 3rd day, I still don't feel well.

Though nobody really takes care of me and I self-medicate and sleep it off, I wonder how would it be like when I'm all alone in Sweden. What if it's really cold and snowing and I'm really sick and I'm hungry but have no groceries left to cook?!! I don't think I can make it out in the snow to buy groceries to actually cook for myself! I'm so going to make sure that my I've a good supply of groceries ALL THE TIME.

I've been going for yoga frequently the past month or two and thought I felt alot healthier. I highly suspect it was H1N1 because I haven't felt this sick for a VERY LONG TIME. At one point, I even had abit of fever - something which I have not had for years!

It's time to recuperate fully and get things done before I leave. 2 more weeks.

How did time pass by so quickly??

No comments:

Post a Comment