Sunday, August 2, 2009

.::. SKC Dog Show .::.

We went to the dog show again this year. I think it was 2 or 3 years ago when he brought me to my first dog show that made me really fall in love with dogs. Since then, we've got Chinook and we visit the dog show every year. I just realised that there were 4 dog shows a year!!! Somehow, we always manage to go to the one around August.

We didn't take many pictures this time round though. All the cute dogs are too active. But I really enjoy seeing them interact and play with each other - damn cute!



Samoyed.



This time round I saw quite a few 'Chinooks'!! They are so cute when the walk quickly with their short legs. The more 'Chinooks' I see, the more convinced that Chinook is NOT a mini dachshund. I think he's a tweeny - in between a mini and a standard.



We spent quite some time seeing the many dogs go through this agility course. Some are so fast and swift while some did not dare to go into the tunnels or simply ended up running around wildly. It's hilarious! I think if Chinook ever makes it there, he'll be the one who will run wildly everywhere.



Lastly, this 'special' maltese. They were advertising this taiwanese grooming school. But seriously, I think it's ugly!

I got Chinook some rope toys and biscuit. There were so little stores there this time round!

I'm sending Chinook over to Joey's place next weekend. *sigh. I'm going to miss that boy, miss having someone to wake me up and stay up late with me, miss seeing him run around in circles when I wake up. But at least I know that he'll be loved and well taken care off. His parents and grandma loves dogs, and even his maid said she loves dogs. He might even get more attention than he's with me. So yea...I'm going to give him some really good grooming before sending him over. I hope he doesn't cry to miss me too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment