Wednesday, August 5, 2009

.::. I'm really going!! .::.

For the past 2 days, I've been really paranoid and getting worried about my resident permit. It's the 7th week and I haven't got it. It was supposed to take 6-8 weeks and I am leaving in barely 2 weeks time. After several emails to hound the embassy, they finally approved it!!! *yay.

When I get paranoid, I really think of all the possibilities. I can't help it! It nearly drove me crazy thinking about the possibility that they might not give it to me in time for my flight or if they don't approve my permit and I end up being unable to go. Everyday is a torture and I haven't been sleeping well. Honestly, part of me still don't really believe that I am really going, don't really believe that such good stuff is really happening to me. I'm almost afraid to wake up and realize this is a dream. Almost.

They can't paste the resident permit in my passport the same day. =_=" They say I'm supposed to bring my passport there and collect it one or two days. Seriously, how long does it take to stick a sticker in my passport??! This is ridiculous considering that they only open 9am-12pm on weekdays. But I shall not complain and get my passport down the first thing tomorrow morning.

I'm really going!

No comments:

Post a Comment