Thursday, August 27, 2009

.::. Absolutely Fantastic Evening .::.

This might be the best evening I've had so far.

We gathered at Anny's and Emma's place to cook. It's pot luck and each of us were supposed to cook a dish.




Here's Kristy from Scotland, Emma the great french chef and Hsiao Feng from Taiwan.



Anny, the wonderful host who took really good care of us and did most of the dishes.



Emma, whose parents run a culinary school and is a really great chef!! She promised me to facebook me the name of the dish she cooked. It was awesome!



I cooked curry chicken and we had a really really great dinner. The best dinner I've had so far!

Anny's place has everything, so even the tables and stuff were set really nicely. Emma even got a bottle of wine for tonight's dinner.

Toast!


After Kristy left 4 of us had ice-cream with the brownie Emma baked. It was really good! We had tea after dinner and it was great.

Now, that's my idea of a perfect evening. Good food, nice company, interesting conversations.

We should do it again soon! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment