Thursday, September 24, 2009

.::. Out & About .::.

I don't have lessons today, though I've tonnes to read and prepare for tomorrow's project meeting. I went to the 'city' nearby to get some curtains. I'm used to sleeping in the dark and I can't sleep well once it's bright.



I like Malmo alot more than Lund. Maybe I'm used to the city and I totally can't get used to how the streets empty out by evening in Lund. It's weird when you always see empty streets. Malmo don't have that much people either, nothing like what I'm used to, but it's quite relaxing people here and there.



There was some sort of carnival or fair going on and there were many stalls. The food stalls were exactly the same as the Malmo Festivalen. I suspect that every carnival has more or less the same stalls. But this is new, they sell french soaps from Provence!



And there were lots of beautiful plates and tea sets!



And...they were selling tulips which you can plant yourself! And all sort of different flowers. I even saw some potted lillies which were beginning to bloom that day. I didn't get any though, I don't think I've the time to really take good care of them.

After an hour or two, I came back for lunch and a nap before starting on my work again. *sigh. The problem with group work is that you have to cover people's ass to cover your own. Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment