Saturday, October 17, 2009

.::. Anny's Birthday .::.

Dinner at Anny's on Friday because it was her birthday!

Emma and Jessica prepared dessert and I was the chef for the day. Somewhat stressed that I might screw dinner up. =p



The nicely set table with lots of wine, cider and beer.



This was the dinner I prepared! My krapow doesn't have real basil leaves and no onions because Anny doesn't like it. I thought that the tom yum soup was not spicy enough though everyone thought otherwise. I forgot oyster sauce for my vegetables and the curry chicken was alright. I reckon it was a success!

Anyway, Jessica's spring roll with sweet pineapple, prawns and mayo tasted good!



Emma made her famous brownie, which was great as usual.



And here's the birthday girl. =)

Happy Birthday Anny. May happiness and luck be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment