Saturday, October 17, 2009

.::. The Cooks .::.

Behind-the-scenes on Anny's birthday.

I reached with Henry at about 3pm to start preparing dinner. Emma and Jessica arrived not long after and we started to prepare the 'feast' for Anny's birthday.



Jessica made sweet spring rools with prawns, pineapple and mayo. Damn nice after it was fried!



Emma made her famous brownie and cookies.



And Hsiao Feng wrapped wasn't too good at wrapping spring rolls and hate being photographed.



And here are most of my ingredients for the night! Menu for the night is krapow (not very authentic without basil leaves and onions and bean sprouts and not that spicy), long beans with carrots and red pepper (without oyster sauce!), curry chicken and tom yum soup (less spicy version which turned out abit too sour for my taste).

So yea...

Jan can cook.

It rhymes!! Hahs. I almost wonder if I came here for a cooking course instead because I suddenly realized that I can cook quite many dishes and I'm practicing alot apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment