Friday, October 23, 2009

.::. Be Appreciative .::.

That day, I walked past this area while chatting with Flora. My first instinct was to fish out my Ixus from my bag to capture its beauty. Flora was saying that it is beautiful, she took some pictures here too, but the people here don't seem to appreciate it much. To them, it's 'normal', something which happens all the time. But to us, this is so special, something which is very rare and precious. I blurted without thinking "Things don't have to be beautiful for you to appreciate it".

It hit me full force after I said that.

Indeed, things don't have to be beautiful for you to appreaciate it.






Perhaps, the difficult thing is to appreciate things which are not beautiful.

I've become more appreciative and nostalgia since I've been here.

No comments:

Post a Comment