Thursday, October 22, 2009

.::. Movies .::.

I watched "500 days of Summer" yesterday night and just finished "My sister's Keeper" tonight.

Both were good, especially "My Sister's Keeper". It made me cried throughout the movie! I thought that the movie was actually as good as, if not better than the book. Admittedly, quite a few parts were missing and the ending was totally different. However, it really captured all the important and emotional parts - the essence of the book. Still, it is a controversial issue, creating a child in the laboratory so that she can be used as a 'spare part' to save her sister. I especially liked how the movie captured all the emotions and struggles really well. It was so realistic and touching. =)

"500 days of Summer" was a special love story, not the normal type I like and it wasn't exactly a happy ending. It was nice too, in a different way, with some catchy lines.

Haven't watched any movies in the cinemas here. Way too expensive. I miss watching movies in the cinemas.

Reading all about accounting rules and development all over the world isn't exactly a nice way to spend my days. *sigh. Need to get this done with. Life's boring. It's always studying and cooking and washing since I'm not into drinking and partying. *shakes head.

A movie after 3 chapters of readings is a great ending to a day.

Looking forward to tomorrow night. Emma's boyfriend is coming to visit from France and we'll be going out for dinner! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment